Do you like my blogs?

Saturday 22 February 2014

How to skip the intro/cutscene for Book One-The Orb Saga on dragonfable.com

Ugh, I used to HATE making a new character or account on DragonFable**. Do you know why?

It was the cutscene.

I mean, yeah, you might gain a few levels. You fight a gorillaphant and meet The Priestess. But do we really need it? This is a little cheat I figured out on my own just today, as well as the cheat that sparked this blog!

Steps:
1. Create your character. You can click "Create" when done, but don't continue after that! Keep reading below.

2. Instead of selecting "Book One- The Orb Saga**" when you get to your quest log, click "**Ballyhoo- Free DCs and Gold".

3. GET THE GOLD! You might only get a little, but 300-and-something is better than nothing.

4. Once you've watched the ads and clicked "Exit", you should appear in... FALCONREACH**! No need to fight that nasty bear, the bandits, or the big ol' hydra*- Just walk to the inn and set it as your Home Town!

5. If you feel like returning to Oaklore** Keep, whether it's to buy weapons or do some simple quests, you might want to give Captain Rolith** the priestess's message when you click on him. You could gain a level or two and maybe some gold! :)

Thanks for reading my first post! I promise to document more of my favourite tips and tricks for DragonFable**!
(*The hydra boss will be dead when returning to Oaklore**, as if you had actually killed it.)
(**Please note that all copyrighted names and websites belong to Artix Entertainment. I do not own any characters that I talk about in my blogs unless said otherwise.)

No comments:

Post a Comment