Do you like my blogs?

Saturday 22 February 2014

My Dragon Amulet Character, Akia

Akia is my Level 12 Mage. She was the second character I created on my current account, and I REALLY LOVE HER! She has the black braided updo only available from PopSprocket in the hair salon. I used the portal* near FalconReach to change her robes with two different Hex Codes I found online (Lavender and violet) and her skin is like a pale-ish tan colour. The weapons I usually use are Luminary and High Tide ||. I often use Wings of The Chosen, Worn Skullcap, and Ring of the Keep for my armor. I always equip my baby light dragon Illumina, Captain Rolith, and Artix when going into battle or ding a quest because I hardly lose any health that way! :D

List of my other characters:

Margo Roth (Warrior, level 10) Margo has light blue armor with darker blue trim. Her hair is light brown with angel wings, a beautiful style only available in Osprey Cove.

Nicolla (Rogue, level 8) Nicolla has grey-and-gold Rogue armor. Her hair is black with cat ears, also from Osprey Cove hair salon.

and my newest character that I created just today...

Chastity DreamVeil (Warrior, level 7) Chastity has black armor with dark red trim.Her hair is a white Mohawk.

(*Portal directions: FalconReach- North- West- West. Now, go up the first floating path and down the slpit in the other that leads to the portal. Use the armor paint room for DA members only.)

No comments:

Post a Comment