Do you like my blogs?

Saturday 22 February 2014

Lock Picking in DF

Have you ever discovered an area with a "Pick Lock" icon? AREN'T YOU CURIOUS TO SEE WHAT'S HIDDEN??!!!

Today, I figured out the simple pattern for a lock I've been stuck on for a while. (I'm actually extremely proud that I found it out on my own... xD)

The lock I wanted to pick is one I couldn't find ANYWHERE on the internet. Perhaps I am the first to find it? ;) In one of my other posts (http://chastitydreamveil.blogspot.ca/2014/02/df-how-to-travel.html), I told you about clicking on the corner of something behind some regular old bushes, and that you could find a *well there and climb down it, right? Well, I really thought hard and came up with a few patterns to try. After a couple of minutes, I discovered the code:

Tap, wiggle, nick, tap.


SPOILER ALERT:
I'm going to tell you what's in the chest:

Purest light, she waits in silence. Call her, and she will answer. Holy Escutcheon. Illumina.

I just happen to have a baby light dragon, Illumina. Cool, huh? Some sorta PROPHECY! Dun dun duuuuuun....

(Directions to well:
Falconreach- east until Surewould sign- Warlic sign- up path- north. Right at the start of the path, you can see something dark poking out from a bush. Scroll over it and click "Move bush". Climb down. Use pattern given earlier.)
Until next time, mon amis.

2 comments:

  1. there is nothing here.... lol they must've updated it ... so sad didnt get one

    ReplyDelete